Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our Next Car (riiiiiight)


I haven’t posted anything for a week, there‘s nothing too exciting it going on (not to say anything I post is that exciting anyway).

We’ve been laughing for a while about something Landen said a few weeks ago. All kids say funny things; I could probably fill my blog with all sorts of comical comments from the boys. I imagine anyone with small kids could. That would get old though, but since I have nothing else to post you get one this week.

We were leaving our favorite BBQ place Rudy’s and we notice two 16 year old kids getting into a black Lamborghini (pictured above). Seeing a car like that will always draw your attention. Seeing two kids hop in is another experience in itself.

Phil was with Landen and his eyes lit up when he saw how they opened the car doors (which is little different than the doors on my mini-van). For about ten minutes Landen was all over Phil telling him that he wanted that to be our “next car.” Phil tried to explain several different ways how that wasn’t likely EVER going to happen. Finally I think he got him off of it because he said it only had two seats with nowhere for carseats to go. Never mind that the car costs a quarter of a million. Perfect for a 16 year old kid's first car don't you think?

3 comments:

Briana said...

Can you believe that though? Todd and I always see these young kids hop in these expensive cars and think why? Why are we sporting around the same car I had in high school and these kids are driving cars more than my house cost :) Oh well. But I agree with Landen, that is what Todd would want for our next car too :) I'll have to explain to Todd that we won't have anywhere to put the car seats one day either :)

Krista said...

I can't believe it was young kids driving it! That is a little different than what I was driving at 16...although I have good memories of driving my first few cars. It makes me appreciate what I have now.

Stefani Bellows said...

I can't believe that. What a joke (remember that saying)?! LOL.