Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy 8th Anniversary!

Phil and I celebrated our 8th anniversary on the 19th.  We got a sitter for the kids and went to probably our favorite restaurant- Roy's- for dinner.  (It's kind of a tradition- I think we've gone there for the past 3 anniversaries now).  Anyways, at the dinner, they had cute little heart confetti on our table with special menu's printed with a "congrats" on them.  Then, for dessert, we got our favorite Molten Chocolate Lava Cake and the chef wrote in chocolate on the plate "Happy Anniversary Jennie and Phil."  I thought it was so cute, I made Phil take a picture.  Then, the waiter took our picture and printed it out and gave it to us in a "Roy's" frame.  I thought that was a really nice touch that they did for our anniversary.  

Happy Anniversary Phil!  I love you so much and marrying you was the best decision I've ever made!  Here's to 8 more happy years!

Doesn't that look yummy?  It took all I had not to lick the plate clean!

Not a bad picture our waiter took!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are closing in on the big ten. That dessert does look delicious!

Stefani Bellows said...

Congratulations! It sounded like a fun night. I'm glad you guys were able to get out and celebrate! You guys look great.