Opening presents. Look at how excited he is. I love his expressions!
Games at the party- we did a cake walk type game with different sports balls on the ground and then a "pin the golf ball in the hole."I attempted Soccer Ball cupcakes (They didn't turn out that great. You wouldn't think they'd be that difficult- but for me, they were!) Nathan's friends that came to the party- Anna Fitzgerald, Jeran and Jaxon Reed, and his cousins Caden and Noah Thatcher.


4 comments:
Looks like fun! And by the way, i think the cupcakes are adorable. Albertson's usually makes everything for me!! :)
I think the cupcakes turned out great! You are such a fun mom!
What a fun little party! I love Bday parties for the little ones- it is still all new and exciting that the whole thing is just for them! Happy Bday Nate!
I think the cupcakes turned out very cute. Glad he had a fun party!
Post a Comment