Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baby Boy Gee #3 Has Arrived

Baby Boy Gee #3 (we'll call him that for right now since we haven't decided on a name) joined us 11 days early at 3:28 PM Central Time weighing 7 lbs. 1 oz. and being 18.5 in. long. Jennie and the baby are doing great. It was the best labor and delivery for her thus far. He's the runt of our litter (Landen was 10 lbs. and Nathan 8) but has the most hair.

Landen and Nathan are very excited about their new baby brother.

12 comments:

Sharlyn said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you that he came so early! He is adorable and looks like his brothers! Can't wait to hear the name.

Leah and Mike said...

Oh, he is SO cute!!! He has a ton of hair! Can't wait to meet him in 2 months :) CONGRATS!!

Krista said...

Congrats! That's awesome that it went so well. I think he looks like Landen. He is a cutie!

Stefani Bellows said...

He is precious Jennie. Congratulations!! I'm glad everything went so well.

Steve and Sarah said...

He is sosososo cute. Congrats. I can't wait to find out what his name will be.

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

OH JENNIE! Congrats! He is beautiful! I just wanna cry I love how precious he is. I love the pictures of Phil and you holding him. What a sweetheart. He does look like his brothers. Good luck with the recovery and seriously, call me if you need me to take the kids off your hands. I know Darren and Courtney would love to have the company.

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Got the link from Allison - what a CUTIE! With #3 you are officially outnumbered....good luck!

Natallee said...

Oh he is gorgeous! Congratulations! And Jennie- you look WAY too good for just having a baby!!

djensen said...

Congrats! I heard from Angie on Wednesday, how exciting! He is adorable.

Misty said...

So excited for you - he is adorable. Enjoy him being tiny - it goes by way too fast! And I love the name! Congrats!!!

Wish you were here so I could take your boys for you! Miss you guys!

Goodrich's said...

Congrats Jenny! What a cute family of all little boys!

rosebud said...

very, very sweet! do you mind if i put your blog on my blogroll so we can keep up with you?