Monday, September 07, 2009

BYU - Oklahoma Game

The start of football season is a big event in our home. It was even bigger this year with BYU playing Oklahoma here in the Dallas area at the Cowboy's new billlion dollar stadium. I wanted to go to the game but didn't think that was a good idea with a six week old baby. Phil went with a big group of friends and family.

All week I was complaining that we were spending so much on the ticket and for what because I thought BYU would likely get beat badly. Well it turns out it was money well spent!

5 comments:

Sharlyn said...

I had a feeling Phil might have been there. What a great game to be at!

Krista said...

That game was awesome! That's cool that Phil got to be there.

Jen said...

Go Cougars!!

Kelli J. said...

So, so fun! Nick is thrilled with their win and #9 ranking!

Stefani Bellows said...

Go BYU!!! That game was amazing. That is so awesome Phil got to go. We are jealous (Ryan and I)!!