Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Just Call Me "Martha"

Landen's Kindergarten teacher had a baby in February, so he's had a permanent sub, Mrs. Harms, for the past 6 weeks.  This is her last week, so I thought it'd be nice to give her a little T-you gift from Landen.  He has really liked her.  So, I actually came up with my own craft (well, I kind of copied something else I've done) and it actually turned out pretty cute (if I do say so myself).  I always feel so proud of myself when my crafts actually turn out.  And this masterpiece was all done for under $5.  Frugal and crafty- a double whammy!

5 comments:

Misty said...

That is WAY cute! I will definitely copy that idea!

Summer said...

martha...you did a fabulous job! i love it and she will love it! way to get your craft on!

Rommel and Christy said...

Darling!

Krista said...

Cute!

Mike said...

So nice of you! That is really cute...love the crayons :)