Monday, March 31, 2008

Landen's 1st Soccer Game

This past Saturday, Landen had his first soccer game (at 8am- bright and early)! It was so much fun. He loved it and it was quite funny to watch. Landen did great. They won the game- 3-1- thanks to one of the girls on their team who was really good! Here are some pictures that we took.

His uniform- Killer Bees
We don't have to worry about spotting him in a crowd!


The soccer player in action!


GOAL!


Throwing the ball in after it had gone out of bounds.


Slacking on the job!


With Corinne eating oranges at half time!

4 comments:

Steve and Sarah said...

wow those are bright. How fun, he looks like a natural

Leah and Mike said...

He looks good! Mike will be proud!

Katie said...

Your blog is so cute Jennie! The boys are getting so big! I can't believe it. Go Landon, Go! Great job on the soccer game!

Cory and Holly said...

JENNIE!! Holy cow! I am totally Blog-Stalking but I couldn't resist saying Hello! I hope you remember me... Holly (Weston) Huntsman. Your boys are darling and you must be having a blast!! It's so good to see you! Let's catch up!