With the new beds in Landen's room, we had to move the queen guest bed out. So, I didn't want to lose the guest bed or give up my office for a guest room, so we put the bed in Nathan's room. It's a little crowded, but it works. It's actually been kind of nice to have a bed in there. The other night Nathan was sick and so I was in there with him and instead of being on the floor or sqeezing together on the couch, I had a nice bed to sleep in. Plus, I think it'll come in handy for when we have another baby. So, here's what Nathan's room looks like now.





5 comments:
Cute rooms!! I bet your boys will have so much fun with the bunk bed. It was good to talk to you the other day. Please move back!!!!!!!!
I love what you did with the rooms! The bunk beds are adorable! Glad you are back in the blogging world! jk.
Bunk beds are the best! Your boys rooms are really cute. You've done a great job decorating!
So cute - I didn't see the top bunk up when I was there. It looks good. Kaden loves his bunk beds - I'm sure Landen does too!
Great job on the decorating Jennie! The boys rooms are really cute. Taylor has been begging for bunk beds. She dreams of sleeping on the top bunk and Brent on the lower.
I love Landen's name on the wall... so cute
Post a Comment