Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Hey Daddy!

Happy Father's Day! Mommy helped us make a special picture show for you for Father's day. We hope you like it. You are the best daddy ever! We love you so much! Thanks for always playing with us, reading books, wrestling with us, taking us on bike rides and all the other fun stuff you do for us. We are the luckiest boys around to have you for our dad. Hope you have a good day. We'll try our hardest to be good and obey you today and maybe if you're lucky we'll even take naps so you can have one too!

Love you,

Landen and Nathan




Note: This slide show is supposed to have music to it, but I couldn't figure out how to make it work. It took me long enough to get the slide show put together. So, just image that the song "Watching You" by Rodney Atkins is playing. :)

7 comments:

Krista said...

Cute idea, Jenny. Phil must be a wonderful dad. He's done a lot of fun things with your boys.

Briana said...

Cute slide show! I love the little sign they are holding. Hope he had a great Father's Day!!

Leah and Mike said...

Way cute idea! I bet he loved it. I love the pictures you put in it. I wish you would have posted this earlier so that I could have copied it :)

Jennie Gee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phil Gee said...

Thanks for a great Father's Day Jennie. It was much better than last year when I had to spend it in Paris without you and the boys.

Misty said...

Cute, Jennie! You have lots of pictures of him with the boys. I'm realizing all of our are just kids - no parents. We'll have to work on that!

cathol said...

wow Jenny, that was a shock to have you comment on my blog. I have been wondering about you for years, and what you have been up to. What cute boys that you have. I didn't realize that you had moved to Arizona. I am assuming that you aren't coming to the reunion then. Well let's at least stay in touch through blogging and email. I will email you soon!