Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth

On Saturday we took the boys to the Circus. Phil was able to get tickets for us through work. It was great- we got to sit in the US Airways suite which had the nice perk of food- hot dogs, chips and drinks (much better than having to pay $10 for a hot dog!) The boys loved the show- especially Landen. Nathan was a little bit scared at first with how loud it was and all the pyrotechnics. Plus, I think the elephants scared Nathan for some reason, but eventually he warmed up to it and really liked it. Overall, it was a really fun family outing!




Landen enjoying his hotdog!

The boys!

6 comments:

Kelli J. said...

Glad you guys had fun! Missed you at the reunion! Jen got put in as chair of our 20-year, so you'll definitely have to plan on being to that one!

Summer said...

I have always wanted to take the boys to the circus! Looks like the had a blast! Nice being the box seats! Those are the greatest!

Briana said...

How fun! I heard the circus is awesome here! I love your blog layout. Its adorable. Miss you guys now that you are not in our ward. We need to get together soon.

Leah and Mike said...

Fun! I guess Nathan might be a little scared at the Dyer Family Fireworks show coming up on Friday. You look really pretty in that picture!

Steve and Sarah said...

How fun ,I am jealous! Glad you had fun. I love your new latout!

Krista said...

Fun! I haven't been to a circus in years. You have such a cute family!