Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Renting our Home

We created a website to help rent our home. We link to it from our listings on Craigslist.com and a few other sites we've posted it on. Of course we'd rather just sell it but the real estate market is in a pretty bad slump here, so say the least, so we're just going to have to rent it for a few years and hope our equity returns so we can sell it. Besides, a house is supposed to be a long term investment anyway (a little longer than we would have liked though).

Check it out:

http://maricoparental.blogspot.com/

Ignore my Blair Witch Project camera work.

6 comments:

Misty said...

the website looks great. you guys will rent it in no time!

Krista said...

Your house is super cute! I am sure someone will want to rent it!

Briana said...

You did an awesome job on that website! I really think you should get it rented out quick. Just put it all in the Lord's hands!

cathol said...

Good luck Jenny with your move and trying to get your house rented, it is a crazy market We got really lucky that we sold our house last month and we are now free to find a new one, it worked out for us, so I am sure that you guys will find good renters. Good luck in Texas.

Kelli J. said...

So when can we move in? Your house is darling!!!! Our rental is about half the size, 40 years older and I won't tell you how much we pay! I'm sure you won't have a problem renting this one!

Summer said...

Your camera work is amazing:) Your house is so cute! I hope you get it rented really fast so you can move by me!