My cousin's wife Whitney designed these awesome baby announcements for Carter. She did such a great job that I just had to post them on here and praise her a bit. I couldn't decide on one favorite, but I was able to narrow it down to these three. I think they turned out amazing and the best part was... I didn't have to do a thing!
Whitney just graduated from college and is starting up her own business with making wedding announcements, birth announcements, Christmas cards, birthdays invites...you name it, she can do it! Anyway, check out her blog for more info!



7 comments:
Very cute Jennie!! How's life with three treating you? I hope everything is going well for you and your cute family.
BTW you are hired to do my family pictures this year. Do you travel to St. George??
All three are beautiful. Good luck decided between them.
Very, very cute! Your right, all three are so good! So wishing I lived closer so I could love and cuddle him!
Cute! That would be way hard to decide. Any of them would be a good choice.
NOW HOW CUTE IS THAT? I love them!
Oh my word! I will for sure check her out. Those are stinkin' cute. I would have a hard time picking one out of those options too. Of course, you do have the perfect subject :)
Carter is so cute. I love the last one. But all 3 are beautiful.
Post a Comment