Sunday, June 06, 2010

Landen's Field Day

Landen doing some of the activities at Field Day.  Luckily, there were lots of water ones, because it was HOT!
Landen and his friend, Allison
Landen and his 6th grade book buddy- Camden.  
When I first got to field day, I was looking all over for Landen.  Finally, I found him.  So, I went over to say hi to him and he just kept on walking- didn't even acknowledge I was there.  This is the first time he was embarrassed by me.  It was kind of sad.  I can't believe this has started already.  Part of me wanted to just go up to him and give him a big kiss and hug and really embarrass him, but I think I was so shocked, I didn't.  I think the main reason he was embarrassed was because of his book buddy, Camden being with him.  He didn't want to seem like the little kindergartener who had his mommy there.  I guess this is the start of it all.


Carter- 10 months old

No comments: