Back on May 27th (I'm a little behind in blogging, again!), Nathan had his end of year preschool picnic. It was at a park close by his school. They had all kinds of yummy finger foods. The kids all put on a little program where they sang some songs they've been working on. Nathan, who is my most outgoing child and not shy at all, totally got stage freight and wouldn't sing any of the songs. He just sat up there staring out at all the parents. I asked him why he didn't sing (because his teacher said that in class he's always singing the loudest of all the kids.) and he just told me, "because, I didn't feel like it." After the little program, they got their completion certificates and then played with their friends on the playground, which according to Nathan was the best part of all!
Here Nate is NOT singing.
Nathan and his teacher Mrs. McCutchan.
His puppet he got from his teacher.
Nathan with some of the high school student teachers. Top- Ms. Abby, Middle- Ms. Mary, and bottom- Ms. Christina (his favorite)


No comments:
Post a Comment