There is a really nice cafeteria in Southwest's headquarters building. It was just Phil and Landen- which Landen was adamant about- he kept telling me, "You're just dropping me off Mom, it's just me and Daddy, not you and Nathan too."
They went up to the cafeteria and Landen got a grilled cheese sandwich, curly fries and a big Sprite - a perfect lunch to make a four year old happy. Then they went to check out Phil's new office. Landen got to play around on the computer and phone (he called me on speaker phone) which was his favorite part! He met lots of different people that Phil works with. He told me he met a really nice lady who was "old like Nana." Sorry Mom! All and all, it was the highlight of his week. Thanks Phil for being such a fun daddy!

7 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that you made it safely! I only hope your stuff gets there safely too! I want to see pictures of your house when you get all settled! I miss you already!
What a fun dad! Hopefully you guys will get your stuff soon.
Cute! Boys and their daddies! Luke hasn't let me put him to bed at night for about 6 months-that's daddy's job.
How cute is that? Seriously got choked up! Cory can't wait for Cody to be able to go with him. What a fun daddy!! Hope your loving Texas!
How fun. I really am sad that you are gone. When is your stuff supposed to get there?
What a fun day! Hope you're loving TX! We miss you already!
Jennie, so fun to run across your blog and see your cute family. Good luck down in TX, what a fun adventure!
Post a Comment