Monday, September 29, 2008

Landen's 1st Day of School

For the last 2 weeks, I've been trying to find a good Preschool/ Pre K for Landen here in TX and I finally found one. Today was his first day. The preschool is at Plano East High School. He goes four days a week in the afternoon. He was very excited to go today and wasn't nervous at all. I told him that if he was scared or nervous, he could say a prayer and ask Heavenly Father for help and he looked at me and said, "But I'm not nervous Mom, so why would I want to say a prayer?". So, I guess I was making too big of a deal out of it. Anyways, he had a good time today and his teacher said he did great! I asked him what his favorite part was and he said "snacktime"!
All ready to go!

His new Transformers Backpack!

His new Nike's for school, which apparently make you jump "extra high" and make you run "lightning fast"!

4 comments:

The Picketts said...

He's so big! I miss you guys already!

john:and:aim said...

Yeah for Landen! He's going to do so good in school. Kameron has those same shoes for school this year, and yes, they do make you go lightening fast!

Misty said...

Oh, he looks so big! I'm glad he did so well - that's amazing that he wasn't nervous at all.

Kaden was telling his friend yesterday about "my Landen" - we miss you guys!

Kelli J. said...

So cute!!! Wow! I can't believe he is that old! To have your afternoons with Nathan must be fun too!